- It is a thin, transparent polyurethane media with a matte finish.
- It applies to Light Colored Fabrics Only; Cotton; Polyester; Acrylic & Similar Fabrics
- Allow 24 hours after application before washing
- Iron the backside only
- Max 37°C • Preferably inside out • NOT bleach, tumble-dry or Dry-clean.
- It can be stored Up to 1 year in a dry room (15-24°C) away from sunlight & In vertical position (it is recommended to use a plastic bag to protect from dust)
1. Prepare your design in reverse (mirror) following the instruction of the printer manufacturer.
Printable medias are very sensitive: always handle with care, preferably with gloves.
2. Set your printing temperature to 45°C and drying temperature to 50°C.
3. Use the adequate printing profile
4. Remove the product from the printer and wait for the complete drying of inks at room
temperature, at least 4 hours.
5. Weed the excess material.
6. The use of application tape is optional. It is possible to transfer your design by hand or with a
clear polyester application tape. Do not use a paper application tape.
7. Position and heat press your design on the garment protected by a silicone paper at 320°F–20
seconds – medium pressure.
8. If you used tape, peel it off when cold.